CNC operated butt welding machine suitable for PE,PP,PVDF and other thermoplastic materials pipes and fittings.
The CNC control provide the following main functions:
– Assist the operator during the welding cycle
– Check and control the welding parameters during the welding cycle
– At the end of welding cycle print the welding report
While set up the welding data and positioned the pieces to be welded , the CNC control will carry on the welding cycle
The Welding data to be set up are: Material Type , Diameter , Wall Thickness or SDR , Welding Standard ( DVS, ISO , WIS , ISO HP , etc )
The database related to the welding can be transfer to a PC by means of using the Software supplied
The pivoting clamps allow the construction of segmented (lobster back) bends in different radius.
By means of the adjustable cross slide on the fixed trolley it’s possible to have always the perfect alignment.
The electric facing tool as well has the cross slide adjustable in order to mill always into the pipe’s centre.
These machines can be supplied ( on request ) with Tees and Crosses Devices for fabrication of 45° , 60° , 90° Tees.
Machines , according to CE specifications.
|Welding Range||315 – 630 mm 315 – 630 mm|
|400 V 3 ph. – 50 Hz
25 kW – 37 A
Standard Machine Composition:
- Basic machine complete with motor , electric and hydraulic circuits, controls board complete with CNC and printer
- Two pivoting clamps d.630 mm with hydraulic opening and blocking
- Reduction inserts for the pivoting clamps d. 315,355,400,450,500, 560 mm
- Electric mill cutter with reducing gear operated by the control board
- PTFE coated heating mirror with electronic thermostat operated by the control board
Accessories on request
Right fittings clamp d. 630mm with Reducing Inserts d. 315-560mm
Left fittings clamp d. 630mm with Reducing Inserts d. 315-560mm
Stub end device d. 315 – 630mm
90° Tees device d. 630mm with Reducing Inserts d.315-560mm
Additional Clamp for Crosses d.630mm with Reducing Inserts d.315-560mm
45° & 60° Tees device d. 630mm with Reducing Inserts d.315-560mm
Technical data might be changed without notice
Download PDF Leaflet