Hydraulic operated butt welding machines suitable for PE,PP and other thermoplastic materials pipes and fittings.
The self aligning frame and the compact dimensions make the machines highly suited for working in road construction, ditches, aqueducts, gas ducts , sewers and irrigation systems.
The model include additional benefits for the operator such as :
- The electronic thermostat allows a quick welding temperature set up
- Electric facing tool with safety micro-switch , two side cutting blades and facing stopper allowing one side facing
- Hydraulic unit with accumulator , regulating valve , by pass valve and flexible hoses
- Aluminum alloy reductions
- Pressure gauge of d. 100 mm on the hydraulic unit,
- Electronic thermostat on the mirror and connection for the LDU (data logger).
Machine produced and duly tested in compliance with regulations in force ( (UNI 10565 and CE safety rules)
|d. 450-800 mm
400 V 3ph. – 50 Hz
14.1 kW – 24 A
|Standard Machine Composition:||Kg||cm|
|Basic Machine : Machine composed by four main clamps d. 800 and two cylinders and heating mirror automatic disconnecting device||565||190x135x135h|
|Electric Facing Tool removable with shear blades , facing stopper and safety micro-switch.||160||100x134x34h|
|Heating Mirror removable PTFE coated with electronic temperature control and LDU (data Logger) connection.||59||118x112x7|
|Electro Hydraulic Unit complete with pressure regulation, by pass aand accumulator.||38||56x32x27h|
|Facing Tool and Heating Mirror Support.||62||82x105x72h|
|Reduction Inserts Set suitable for pipes and fittings d. 450-500-560-630-710||285|
All the technical data might be changed without notice