This privacy statement (“Statement”) applies to all of our companies: I.T.S. ITAL TRADE SERVICES srl and TECNODUE srl.
We have prepared this Statement to inform you of the privacy principles that govern our use of information we obtain from our customers, including information we obtain through our websites, including tecnodue.eu, its-tecnodue.com and tecnodue.org.
This Statement was last updated on 04th June, 2015, to describe how the privacy statement applies to all of the information we obtain from you.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
The types of personal information that we collect include:
- Your name, company name, company address, city and zip code, country, email and phone number;
- Any information necessary to fulfill special requests;
- Information you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers;
We usually collect this information through our “Contact us” form.
Occasionally, you may be requested to provide personal information about others to us (for example details related to forwarding agencies, agents, affiliate companies, end customers, etc…). In such cases, we rely on you to obtain such other persons’ consent for disclosing their information to us which we will use in accordance with the terms of this Statement.
You may always choose what personal information (if any) you wish to provide to us. If you choose not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use personal information in a variety of ways, including through personal contact, via our Websites, through emails and correspondence, and through third parties, such as distributors, resellers and other business partners. We use personal information for the purposes we have disclosed to you, or as permitted by law. In general we use personal information in order to:
- Provide the services your request, such as to prepare offers, send order confirmations, technical assistance and provide other information about our products;
- Send you periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys;
- Send you offers and promotions related to our products;
- Provide information or provide services to our customers, including sending you goods or products ordered by you;
- Understand your and other customers’ needs;
- Learn about your markets and improve our products and services;
- Comply with regulatory and legal obligations;
- Assist with the planning of technical and commercial meetings;
- Protect our rights and property.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- The personal information you provide to us for making an offer is made available to our employees for the purpose of meeting your requests;
- Personal information may be disclosed to third party operators, for the limited purpose of making the required offer or collecting additional information to give you our best assistance.
- Technical assistance
- The personal information you provide to us for technical assistance is made available to our employees for the purpose of meeting your requests;
- Personal information may be disclosed to third party operators, for the limited purpose of technical assistance or collecting additional information to give you our best assistance.
- Authorized Distributors/Resellers:
- Personal information may be disclosed to Authorized Distributors/Resellers that could contact you to give assistance and to offer our products. These parties are contractually prohibited from using personal information for any purpose other than for the purpose Marriott specifies.
We may disclose your personal information in relation to the reorganization, sale or disposal of all or a part of our business or assets, joint ventures and related business transactions, including in relation to audit or reporting and other regulatory requirements. Any successor or assign may use your personal information for the same reasons as set out in this Statement.
I.T.S. ITAL TRADE SERVICES srl and TECNODUE srl will disclose personal information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to I.T.S. ITAL TRADE SERVICES srl and TECNODUE srl and their websites visitors, or to others.
Our intention is that you should only receive email communications that will be useful to you and that you want to receive, so we provide you the ability to unsubscribe from any e-mail programs simply by writing directly to our addresses stated below:
Security of Personal Information
We treat the personal information you provide to us as confidential and take reasonable steps, including standard industry safeguards to protection your personal information from accidental deletion or loss and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification.
Residents outside EU
Countries located outside the EU do not have laws in place which provide the same level of protection for personally identifiable information as provided for in the EU although such data is covered by our own policies and procedures which are designed to ensure an adequate level of protection.
Request for Access to Personal Information/Questions or complaints
I.T.S. ITAL TRADE SERVICES srl
Attn: Information Protection and Privacy
Via Scarsellini 77
Attn: Information Protection & Privacy
Via Bacchiglione 22/1
35030 CERVARESE S. CROCE (PD)
Where allowed by law, you may also use the above email or postal addresses to request access personal information held about you. Such requests will be processed in line with local laws, and there may be circumstances where we are unable to provide access where it is legally permissible to do so, including where the information contains legal privilege, is a security risk or would compromise others’ privacy or where it is commercially proprietary. You may also ask us to update information we hold about you where you believe it is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
Like most websites, this one uses technical/functional cookies. These cookies are necessary to provide the requested service. Furthermore we use some analytics and third party cookies in order to collect data on the usage of the website and visits to the website. They contain information about the use of your computer but don’t include personal information about you. For more information information about cookies policy visit this link.
What cookies are?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser.
Technical cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide the requested service. For instance, technical cookies allow you to proceed through different pages of a website. Permanent cookies are used. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
Analytics cookies: These monitor how visitors move around the Website and how they reached it. These are sent by our websites or they can be send by third party websites.